Webinar Recording + Q&A: 2017 State of Email Report
Email is a constantly changing landscape of email clients, support, and marketing trends. The email client ecosystem continues to be fragmented and dynamic, and email clients can drop and add support for critical email elements without warning. Combine that with the fact that consumers’ definition of spam is changing, and it’s pretty clear that email marketers have a lot to contend with as they adapt their email programs in 2017.
In this webinar, Kayla Lewkowicz, Kevin Mandeville, and I share the findings and our advice from the 2017 State of Email Report so you can arm yourself and your team with knowledge to navigate these changes and build email campaigns that surprise, delight, and ultimately, convert.
In particular, we focus on:
- Changes in email clients, including support for HTML5 video in iOS and responsive design in Gmail
- Changes in how consumers define “spam” and the reasons that drive consumers to report emails as spam
- Trends around interactive emails and gamification
- The biggest trends in email marketing for 2017
- Email workflow trends and opportunities to streamline your email production
To view the webinar recording and download the slides…