Webinar on May 20: Understanding Email Deliverability
Deliverability is one of the most misunderstood aspects of email marketing, often because of the outdated and flat out wrong information on the internet. Join Oracle CX Marketing Consulting’s Daniel Deneweth and me as we dispel the myths and give marketers a true picture of how deliverability works. We’ll discuss:
- How mailbox providers make inbox placement decisions.
- Why it’s simply impossible for businesses to fool mailbox providers or run away from a poor sender reputation.
- How deliverability has evolved dramatically, including new factors added to filtering algorithms and how the weighting of factors has shifted radically over time.
- What information marketers need to properly benchmark their deliverability and understand the significant opportunities for improvement.
- Deliverability considerations during the current coronavirus crisis.
Understanding Email Deliverability: Key Factors & Key Performance Indicators
Date: May 20, 2020
Time: 1pm ET/10am PT
Duration: 1 hour
Chad S. White, Head of Research at Oracle CX Marketing Consulting and author of Email Marketing Rules
Daniel Deneweth, Head of Email Deliverability Services, Oracle CX Marketing Consulting