Validity’s Email After Hours Podcast: Why We’re Still Mad About Apple’s MPP
Since Apple introduced it in 2021, Mail Privacy Protection has had a profound impact on how email marketers operate and many are still struggling with how to adapt. I join Validity’s Guy Hanson and Danielle Gallant on the Email After Hours podcast to discuss everything MPP. We tackle the following questions:
- How did MPP upend the status quo and who has been impacted most?
- What other email marketing challenges and opportunities lie ahead?
- What are some of the positives of MPP?
- Was Apple trying to solve a problem that most consumers didn’t know existed?
- How have marketers responded to MPP?
- What are some useful ways of using auto-generated opens?
- How should senders be measuring engagement post-MPP?
- How have subscribers been affected by MPP?
- Has MPP actually spurred unethical sender behavior?
Or wherever you get your podcasts.