7 Email Marketing Predictions for 2017
- Alex Williams, Trendline Interactive
- Matthew Smith, Really Good Emails
- Daniel Codella, ZURB
- Andrea Wildt, Campaign Monitor
- Jordie Van Rijn, Email Monday
- Ros Hodgekiss, Campaign Monitor
My prediction centers around automation and data-driven messaging, which was a theme echoed by a couple of the other contributors. Others focused on mobile payments, email design, email metrics, and new internet-connected devices like the Amazon Echo and Google Home.
Despite being well-established, email marketing is constantly evolving. That means that email marketers need to be constantly evolving too.