7 Email Marketing Predictions for 2016
’Tis the season for predictions, so let’s get to it. Here are 7 email marketing predictions for 2016 that I shared in my latest Marketing Land column:
- There will be many more positive media stories about email marketing than negative in 2016.
- Another major email service provider (ESP) will be acquired in 2016.
- Brands will debut the first shopping experiences that are fully contained within emails.
- The majority of email opens will be on mobile devices in 2016.
- The majority of brands will use responsive design for their marketing emails in 2016.
- In addition to a new iPhone with a screen size similar to the 5S, Apple will release a Siri-infused headset (a la Jawbone) that syncs with iPhones and the Apple Watch.
- Email marketing will experience a second coming of age during 2016.