5 Tips to Get Your Triggered Emails Ready for the Holiday Season
Triggered emails are not “set it and forget it”; they are “review and renew.” That’s especially true going into key selling seasons, like retailers are about to do. During November and December, retailers’ transactional emails and triggered emails will be high-performance assets.
Here are 5 ways retailers can make their triggered emails perform even better this holiday season:
- Make cart abandonment triggers quicker, especially on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday.
- Address browse abandonments caused by out-of-stocks.
- Add holiday headers to all triggered and transactional emails.
- Add a gift services footer to abandonment emails and transactional emails.
- Re-skin and add seasonal messaging to your welcome email or welcome series.
For a full discussion of each of these tips, along with plenty of real-world examples of campaigns,…