Report: 2016 State of Email Production
Are you missing out on software and tools that could improve your email production process? Does your company spend enough time on email coding? On the QA process? On analytics? Are you planning email content far enough in advance? Is your approval process too burdensome or too lax?
To get solid answers to these questions, Litmus surveyed more than 900 marketers, asking about all facets of their email production workflow, including:
- How email teams are built
- How peak-season and off-season email content is planned
- How teams allocate time among various production tasks
- How technology is used in email production workflows
- How quality assurance and approvals are handled
- How emails are sent
- How email mistakes are dealt with
We share the results of that survey in the inaugural State of Email Production report. Use these results to help benchmark your own process, identifying opportunities for improvement and using this evidence to make a compelling argument for more resources or process streamlining.