5 Ways Microsoft’s Acquisition of LinkedIn Could Impact Email Users and Email Marketers
Microsoft’s announced $26 billion acquisition of LinkedIn today will not only net the tech giant the top business-oriented social network, but the move could have several ramifications for email users and email marketers. Here are five possible scenarios to watch for:
- LinkedIn messaging replaced by Outlook 365
- LinkedIn contacts integrated into Outlook address book
- LinkedIn and SlideShare interactivity within Outlook email inboxes
- Better spam protection on LinkedIn.
- Skype and Calendar integration into LinkedIn
For all the details…