10 Tips to Get Your Email Marketing Program Ready for the Holiday Season
Retailers, hopefully you’ve been warming up your subscribers and generating some early holiday sales over the past month or two, but now things start getting serious. To help you make the most of the holiday season, here are 10 tips that will make your email marketing results merrier:
- Use progressive profiling to send segmented offers.
- Add seasonal content to your triggered emails.
- Ensure your emails are rendering properly, particularly after the launch of iOS 9 Mail.
- Have an apology email templated and ready to go.
- Use preview text to support your subject lines.
- Use social media for aspirational discovery, and site search and purchase data for more practical discovery.
- Return to what has worked in the past.
- Resist the urge to email chronically inactive subscribers.
- Send mobile-friendly emails.
- Have a plan for Last Sleigh Day.
For a full discussion of each of these…